Used sino HOWO tipper 6x4, used sino howo dump truck 8x4, used sino howo tractor horse, camion à benne basculante sinotruk howo 8x4 d'occasion

Used Sinotruk HOWO Trucks

Used Truck and Car need Export Licence

 Used Truck and Car need Export Licence

All the trucks and cars need to apply Export Licence before exportation. This is the regulation ever since.
But some of the dealer do not follow it and it make the foreign clients knowing nothing about this EXPORT LICENCE for trucks and cars.

Recently certain action emphysized on this issue and seize many trucks in Port of Shanghai, Tianjin...hope they can all fix the problem soon.  There are some questions need to be answered, according to the published press.

1 New Trucks need permission from Brand Holder or Factory.
2 Used Trucks and cars do not need the above mensioned permission.
3 All the trucks and cars must go to the correct agency for inspection and application of the Export Licence.

The image shows the appearance of the Export Licence for trucks and cars.

This is one Licence we applied for our customer in Sudan.
There are still someone are shipping truck and cars without Export Licence, under estimating the power of the regulation. Please contact genuin dealers for reliable business.

  Email me